Booking Policy - Schedule your Art Classes & Open Space Sessions based on the schedule & slots provided. - Book your Classes & Open Space Sessions via email or call or the form below. - Booking is open up to 10 days from the session date - Booking closes 2 hours (90 minutes) before Class/Open Space Session - Cancellation to be made 2 hours before Class/Open Space Session - Penalty for MIA / No Show (3 times) - $20 Deduction from Security Deposit
1. Do I need to have any Art Experience/Background prior to joining the Membership Program?
Fret not, our Unlimited Class Access membership caters to both Novice & Experienced Adults who desires to pick up/brush up their Art Making Skills! However, for certain classes/workshops, we will recommend that you attend our Foundation Art Classes first!
2. How do I register?
You can simply come on down to the studio to register yourself as a member. Do give us a call prior to coming down so that we can serve you better!
Following are our operating hours: Weekdays (Wednesday – Friday): 9am – 7pm Weekends (Saturday & Sunday): 9am – 5pm
3. Can I share my membership with a friend?
Unfortunately, our memberships are not shareable or transferrable.
4. Will my Security Deposit be refunded once my plan ends?
Unless you plan to renew our membership, your Security Deposit will be refunded once your plan ends.
5. If I would like to cancel my membership before my plan ends, will there be any refund?
Fees are non-refundable. In addition, the Security Deposit will be absorbed.
6. SINCE IT IS AN UNLIMITED CLASS ACCESS, IS THERE A CAPPED AMOUNT OF CLASSES/OPEN SPACE SESSIONS THAT I CAN ATTEND? E.G. CAN I ATTEND ALL THE CLASSES ON THE TIMETABLE?
It’s UNLIMITED! You can attend all Art Classes/Open Space Sessions all day, everyday (subjected to Schedule, Availability & Studio Operating Hours).
7. Do I have to stick to the same timeslot every week?
Nope, our Unlimited Class Access offers you the flexibility to choose the Art Classes & Open Space Sessions based on your schedule. However, do remember to book your slots early to avoid disappointment!
8. Can I bring my own materials?
Even though we do provide you with an array of Art Media & Tools, feel free to bring your own materials if you’d like!
9. Can my Non-Member friends sit in with me during the Classes/Open Space Sessions?
Due to the Space Constraints, we do not allow Non-Members to sit in during the Art Classes/Open Space Sessions. However, we do have a Waiting Area (equipped with Sofas & Fans) outside the studio and there are TONS of Cafes & Restaurants around the area for your friends to hang around while you reconnect with your Inner Artist.
10. What if I’m late/unable to make it for my booked Art Class/Open Space Session?
We highly encourage you to be punctual for the classes to give yourself time for preparation and to ensure the smooth flow of the lessons. Should you be late, do drop us a text or call to notify our instructors in advance. In the event that you are unable to attend the classes, our cancellation window is 2 hours before the Art Class.
11. Can I leave my Class/Open Space Art Pieces at the studio & collect it another day?
Yes, you may leave your Art Pieces in the studio and collect it another day. However, due to Space Constraints, we do not recommend you leaving your Canvases in the studio. Any Artworks that are unclaimed after 2 months will be recycled.