Slots are limited. Bookings are based on first-come, first-serve basis. 2 hours advance booking is required. Fill in the form below to secure your slots or SMS/Whatsapp to 8495 3463. We will send you a confirmation shortly.
* Please agree to the Open Space Session Terms & Conditions here before booking.
1. Is this a guided session?
No, however, our friendly instructors will be available during the session to share tips to get you started on your canvas!
You can also book an instructor in advance, with an additional charge of $40, for 2 hours, if you would like one-to-one guidance.
2. Can I bring my own materials and tools?
Yes you may! However, please inform us in advance if you would like to bring your own art materials and tools. It will be subjected to approval.
3. How long do I have access to the art studio, materials and facilities?
Within the operating hours of the open space session.
4. Can parents or guardian accompany their child during the session?
Sure! However, an additional fee of $20 will be charged.
5. Can I play my own music?
As it will be shared space, we seek your understanding to use headphones if you would like to listen to music of your preference.
6. Is the paint provided non-toxic?
We use artist grade paint, however, we can provide non-toxic paint upon request.
7. Can I collect my artwork another day, if I am unable to bring it back after the session?
Yes you may, but you have to collect it 1 week after the class. If not, we will discard it without prior notice. You may also opt to mail the artwork by post.
8. Do you provide carriers for the artwork?
Yes we do provide carriers that will allow you to safely transport your artwork home.