No, however you can book an instructor in advance, with an additional charge of $40, for 2 hours.
2. Can I bring my own materials and tools?
Yes you may! However, please inform us in advance if you would like to bring your own art materials and tools. It will be subjected to approval.
3. How long do I have access to the art studio, materials and facilities?
Within the operating hours of the open space session.
4. Can parents or guardian accompany their child during the session?
Sure! However, an additional fee of $20 will be charged.
5. Can participants with special needs join the open space session?
Yes, we are an inclusive art studio and gladly welcome all participants who have an interest in art. However, they will be asked to leave the studio if they display aggressive or disruptive behavior towards other participants.
6. Can I play my own music?
As it will be shared space, we seek your understanding to use headphones if you would like to listen to music of your preference.
7. Is the paint provided non-toxic?
We use artist grade paint, however, we can provide non-toxic paint upon request.
8. Can I collect my artwork another day, if I am unable to bring it back after the session?
Yes you may, but you have to collect it 1 week after the class. If not, we will discard it without prior notice. You may also opt to mail the artwork by post.
9. Do you provide carriers for the artwork?
Yes we do provide carriers that will allow you to safely transport your artwork home.